You can expect to be in the office for about 90 minutes, unless you bring your history form and paperwork already filled out, which could save 10-15 minutes.
Once we have your paperwork in hand, you’ll get started with:
- Providing your insurance information – please bring your card
- A thorough discussion of your history – roughly 20 minutes
- An examination including tests and measurements with the Insight Subluxation Station
If you’ve been injured, we’ll also be sure to perform:
- Range of motion tests
- Algometry tests
- More extensive observation with orthopedic and neurological tests
Some other special cases may require extra consultation time, including:
- Children OR adults with ADHD
- Autism and ASD
In these cases, Dr. Tom will spend more time with the adult patient or the mother of a child patient, gathering details perhaps as far back as from pregnancy onward. All of this information is helpful in improving your health and that of your child.
Once your exam is complete, we will:
- Take time to analyze what we found
- Perform therapy if you need it
- Adjustment if an emergency
To speed up the process of your first visit, you may choose to complete your paperwork before you arrive:
Please contact us and we will email you our patient intake form.